Thursday, July 1, 2010

Layouts... I need to think of more creative titles!

I forgot to mention in my last post that I am a huge fan of scraplifting and using sketches. It takes a whole lot off the process of making a layout if I use a sketch or scraplift!

Over at Scrapbook.com, they have monthly challenges and for the month of June I joined the Scraplift the Person Before You challenge (long name... makes my fingers tired just typing it!).
I lifted this layout by AllAmy...


This picture is of my stepmom and Turk Face at Bear Country at the Black Hills. I love this picture of these two looking at the flowers! Turk Face is so attached to her grandma it kinda makes me jealous :) I lifted Kristi (scrappinnelly from sb.com) from our critique group challenge where we had to lift another member of the group.
Look at that adorable lip on little Turk Face! I love this little girl soooooooooooo much!

How can she not be my most favoritest person in the whole entire world? I mean just look at her and she might turn out to be your most favoritest person in the whole entire world!!! I say this to her every time I see her!
This is another lift of Kristi. Last summer, my family and I went to the Black Hills on vacation and we took our camper and stayed at a campground. Well, Turk Face must have gotten hungry before she fell alseep because when we went in the camper, we found a bag of chips in the pack-n-play with her.

No comments: