Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Computer!!

So so so sorry that I have been away for too long!! My old computer had a virus on it, I got it removed and then I couldn't get on the internet at all. So instead of wasting my time trying to figure out how to fix it, I waited until my little sister got her new MacBook so I could buy her "old" one.

So I have a MacBook. I am kinda excited for it, I'm not going to lie. The only thing is, I have no idea how to really use it. I am just winging it and hoping I don't mess anything up! With that said, I do not have any of my Washington D.C. layouts on this computer as they are all on my old laptop. I have them in an online gallery so maybe I will have to save them on to this computer to upload them.

This is going to take some time getting use to as I had a Dell laptop before. So far so good, but hopefully it won't take me long to figure it out or get use to!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! It's a nice breezy sunny day and makes me long for fall!

No comments: