Sunday, August 1, 2010

Washington D.C.

As promised, here are the first few layouts of my Washington D.C. album. I think I edited 50+ pictures of layouts (plus all the 2 pagers that I did). So the book is huge. I will show 5 layouts at a time so it's not overwhelming!

These photos that I took of my layouts turned out pretty bad. I didn't have good natural lighting and they came out kinda blurry. I need to learn to take better pictures :)

I went on this trip with my friend from college, Heidi and 2 of her friends from high school. I was so excited when Heidi asked me to go along on this trip and I was super nervous at the same time. I mean, I have never flown on a plane before this trip and I was terrified out of my mind. The plane ride was pretty smooth and I had a ton of fun on this trip. I would really love to go again sometime.



We were sight seeing while waiting to check into our hotel and we walked passed the White House. There were tons of black cars out in front and tons of people watching to see what was going on. Turns out that President Bush (this was back in 2006) was signing some important papers. Kinda cool. Too bad we didn't see him.

More to come soon!

No comments: