Thursday, September 16, 2010

Few Scrappy Things

I haven't been in the creating mood lately but I had to finish my niece's 3rd birthday invites. Turk wants to have a princess party, but I opted not to use princess paper so I just found some really girly paper and just put a stamped image of a castle on the bottom.

I also redid my baby page in my book of me and this is what I came up with.
I did this layout for the September Color Challenge at Scrapbook.com. We had to use red, aqua, and white as our main colors. I made this about how much I do not like to do the dishes. It has got to be my most hated chore ever! This is a 6x12 layout.
The weather here is getting cooler and that means fall is around the corner. Some trees are starting to turn pretty colors and am loving it!

1 comment:

ScrapnQuiltMesa said...

I loved this and I was totally serious about the book comment in Scrapbook.com! You definitely could be on to something here!