Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More D.C. Layouts

Boy have I been slacking on the blogging lately! So sorry for that! Time has gotten away from me and by the time my head hits the pillow at night, I am completely out! My niece's birthday is coming up in October and I made her invites and had to make 30 of them. I have them all completed except for adding the photo and a small little touch. I will post pictures as soon as I get them all the way done. In the meantime, here are some more layouts from my trip to Washington D.C.

When we were walking behind the White House, we saw this lady who was living in this "tent" across the street. Locals say that people bring her food and such and she never leaves. At this time, 2006, she was protesting Former President Bush. She was a little creepy looking I'm not going to lie.

I attempted to take pictures of awesome sights at night, but back then I had just a film camera and they didn't turn out so well. I am so glad that I had friends who took awesome night pictures!

I am loving this layout! Just letting you know! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day! Fall is coming and I am extremely excited!! Cooler weather has been here in Northwest Iowa for about a week and I am loving it!

No comments: