Monday, January 31, 2011

Name Change & Etsy Finds

I have changed the name of my blog to the name of my first blog. I have always
loved the Hey, Pretty Girl name for my blog and have decided to change it back.
So if you all could change your links form Hip to my Heart to Hey, Pretty Girl (the link is the same though), I would appreciate it!

Etsy Favorite Finds

How cute and awesome is this whale tissue holder? I love that the tissue is comes out of his 'blowhole'. Adorable. I want this really bad, but it sold today :(

Love, love, love this Be Nice or Leave pillow. Wouldn't this look awesome sitting on your couch or chair? Love it!

This would look awesome above my bed. I need to learn to crochet!

This flower garland is so elegant and pretty. How beautiful would this look for a wedding?

Gorgeous! Love the colors here and this would look adorable in a baby's room.

OMG!! I NEED THIS RUG! How amazingly gorgeous is the colorful rug? Can you image how awesome this would look in a house?

I will be back later with more Etsy Favorite Finds.