Sunday, March 20, 2011

5 Things I Love Sunday

Since I was a total slacker last Sunday and didn't post my 5 things I love, I decided that I better post it tonight. So here are 5 new things that I love.

Handmade Lamp... Doesn't look handmade does it? I love, love, love the color.
Found here

Mod Tree Pillow... I love that the tree is made of felt and the colors of the leaves are AWESOME!
Found here

Urban France Art Photographs... Aren't these colors AMAZING?!?! I think these would look awesome hanging on the walls of my newly painted bedroom.
Found here

Spray Painted 3 Tier Organizer... I was looking on Elsie Flannigan's Project Restyle Flickr and saw this. I don't know why I couldn't think of spray painting my ugly white tiered organizer. It is something that is so easy to do and won't take a ton of time. I also love that you can't see into the drawers of the organizer.
Found here via Project Restyle

Shelf Restyle... I also found this on the Project Restyle Flickr. I think this would look awesome on my wall with a few scrappy items in it!
Found here via Project Restyle

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I wish it was longer. I painted my bedroom yesterday and today (a color called Beach Water) and I love it. However, I ran out of paint today doing the 2nd coat. So I have to go back to the hardware store tomorrow morning before work to get another gallon of paint. Sigh. So I am sitting on my bed that is almost in the middle of my room and clutter all around me and it is driving me nuts. I need to finish this paint job and get my room back in shape. Don't worry, I have pictures taken of the mess and once my room is back in order, I will post them.

No comments: