Sunday, March 13, 2011

Babies

I haven't scrapbooked this much in a couple months I think! I did this of my cutie patootie niece who really never played with babies, but every once in awhile she would take one for a stroll.
I used a sketch, but I can't remember where I got it from, so if this looks like one of your sketches, thank you!!

Products Used:
Patterned Paper, Stickers: Echo Park
Brown Cardstock: American Crafts

I watched the little Turk Face today while my sister went shopping, again. We were watching Scooby-Doo while laying in my bed this afternoon and I looked over at her and she was out. I snapped a few picture, careful not to wake her. However, when I went to get out of my bed and go scrap, she woke up. Do you like her bangs? She cut them herself yesterday. Well, my sister tried to fix them. I didn't see what it looked like after the fact.
After her nap, I had to take up her little coloring table from our garage so she could do some "scrapping-booking" with me in my room. It was cute how excited she got when she would cut and glue some of my old patterned paper. I tried to get a picture of her, but she refused to let me get one. Oh well, next time because I think she is going to be a little crafter!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I will be back soon with my 5 Things I Love Sunday post!

No comments: