Monday, March 7, 2011

Coming Home

Has anyone seen the new show on Lifetime called "Coming Home"? It is on Sundays at 9:00 p.m. central time. I watched it last night and all I have to say is holy cows they should have warned me that I would need a whole box of tissues. I love that they have created a show that shows the homecomings of the men and women who have/are serving our country. It was awesome to be able to watch those homecomings.

I work at a daycare and there is a 2 year old whose dad is currently deployed. She is a daddy's girl and it breaks my heart to see her miss her daddy so much. Today she was standing in the middle of the room looking sad and I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she wanted her daddy.

As a person who sees the hardships and sadness of a someone who has a family member deployed, I am super happy that there is a show out there that shows the happy returns and the exciting surprises.

If you haven't see last night's episode, make sure you check in next Sunday night. I do have to say that this is the best show out there!

No comments: