Sunday, March 6, 2011

5 Things I Love Sunday

I am going to try to blog more. I really need to get into Elsie's blog love course. Anyways, I am going to start a 5 Things I Love Sunday feature.

Woodland Creatures Bookshelf w/ Bookends... I want this shelf with all the little critters! I want it now! This is the most adorable shelf that I have ever seen. I love all those bookends, they just add that extra cuteness to this already adorable bookshelf.
Found here

Hello Wooden Sign... I love the color of this wooden hello sign. I think that this would look awesome near the front door or above a coat rack.
Found here

Printer's Drawer Jewelry Holder... I don't have many earrings or wear much jewelry, but I love this printer's drawer turned jewelry holder. I also love that this is distressed.
Found here

Tweet Hoot Barn Owls... these are adorable! I want one or two or three in my little scrap corner.
Found here

Pirate Ship Bedroom... How cool is this? A pirate ship and jail cell in your bedroom? Yes please! There are more pictures found here.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and long weekend. I know mine went by way to fast!!

No comments: