Saturday, May 28, 2011

Feeding the Birds and Bubbles

Just stopping in to post two new layouts that I did a few weeks ago..


My niece LOVES to help her grandma put birdseed in the bird feeders. On this particular day, she wanted her papa (my dad) to help lift her up so she can reach the feeder.
I used a sketch from PageMaps.

Products Used:
Patterned Paper-October Afternoon
Cardstock-Core'dinations
Alpha Stickers-Jenni Bowlin
Label Sticker-October Afternoon
Title Font-Doodletype Cart. from Cricut
Birdhouse and Bird-Create a Critter Cart. from Cricut
Border Punch-Ek Success
Other-Brown Sharpie


Turk Face went through a HUGE bubble phase. She wanted to do bubbles every time she was at my house.
I used a sketch from Kraft Girls.

Products Used:
Patterned Paper-Echo Park
Cardstock-The Paper Studio (Kraft), Bazzill Basics (Pink Dotted Swiss), American Crafts (Brown)
Alpha Stickers-Kaiser Craft (squared), Martha Stewart (big)
Border Punch-Ek Success
Other-Brown Sharpie, Buttons, Embroidery Floss

Have an awesome long weekend!! (Super excited for a 3 day weekend!)

No comments: